PROCONNECT PTY LTD
A.B.N.: 73 082 455 221
We prefer to operate via email.
Please e-mail all inquiries.
-Thank you for your understanding.
Email is almost always answered within 24 hours. Often much quicker.
If you have not heard from us, please check your spam folder.
Why do we request all correspondence come via email rather than phone?
- Sales E-mails come straight to Paul, who will be assisting with your inquiry.
*Paul checks emails several times a day.
- Paul is usually either head down in the workshop with his hands full, or working from his home office (which does not have cell phone coverage), and so therefor is often not in a position to answer the phone.
- Sending emails prevents you from getting frustrated at having to leave a message on the answering service.
- The workshop is often manned by stores and production staff only.
- Many of our inquiries can get a little technical, and it’s really helpful for both parties to have written details to refer to.
- Many of our inquiries are very similar, so a written record really helps keep inquiries separate.
- We find having all the correspondence via email greatly improves trace-ability, and significantly reduces misunderstandings.
- We may offer multiple options for you to consider. Which is far easier over email.
- Emailed quoted usually include ordering links and other information.
Therefore we do not generally do telephone sales…we operate almost exclusively via email.
We hate SPAM with a passion, and would NEVER give out your e-mail address.
We operate almost exclusively via email. E-mail contact is almost always best.
We would love to meet you!
Because we don’t operate a showroom or trade counter, nor keep strict office hours:
Visitors by appointment only please.
PROCONNECT PTY LTD
P.O. Box 5705 Brendale Business Centre
Queensland Australia 4500